Sunday, November 16, 2008

unemployment, week # 1

Being unemployed is tough work! This is the first chance I've had to sit and blog all week for 2 reasons - first, I've been keeping myself occupied with the job search, running errands, and cooking. Secondly, my shitty laptop has been in the ICU and it doesn't look like it's going to pull through. I knew this was coming (my old laptop was from 2004) and I had already bought a new one. I just wasn't expecting to have to set it up tonight.

So now it's all ready to go but the only thing I can do is get online. Nothing is transferred over yet so that means no photos, no programs, nothing but me and the world-wide-web. I can't even upload pictures to show how sweet this new toy is.

Good thing I'm off all day tomorrow.

No comments: