Thursday, June 12, 2008

the fruit of my looms

On Saturday, August 23 I'm going to be running in Sunnybrook’s Underwear Affair® presented by Shoppers Drug Mart - I'm doing the 10K run to uncover cures for cancers below the waist (prostate, colon, cervical and ovarian cancer, among others). I’ll be just one of thousands of people gathered on the streets of Toronto on August 23rd in the biggest Affair this town has ever seen!

There is just one little catch - I need to raise $400 in order to participate - but being the go-getter that I am, I'm aiming for an even $500 instead. And here's where you (my generous, caring, giving friends) come in. Don't worry, you don't have to put on your undies and run with me. I'll do all the hard work if you make a donation. Don’t be shy - it’s about giving these devastating cancers some exposure and shedding some light on their cures. So please help me in my effort to raise money for care and research for cancers "down there!"

You can check out all the details on their website, and then click here to make a donation on my homepage. Brave as I may be I am still not going to run in my underwear, but I do have something in mind that would be appropriate to say the least. Here's a sneak peak of what (not) to expect...

4 comments:

big exit. said...

Respect!
I'll donate for sure.

_. said...

That "sneak peak" thing is one of the creepiest things I have ever seen ahahahah.

_. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
_. said...

P.S. I finally made a new post, chchcheck it out.