It’s been a while since I had a good meal like the one last night at Terroni. There is something to be said about simple, rustic, fresh ingredients. If you ever go (which you should) order the “Mezzo e Mezzo” apristomaco and prepare to be amazed. The Constantines rocked so ridiculously hard last night it’s not even funny. My ears are still ringing but it was worth it to see them in such a small venue like The Supermarket. Unfortunately the pictures I took won't load. Lucky for you the good people at Sync Live have made it possible for you see/hear what you missed with a simple click here.
As for the rest of the weekend, Saturday's exam went better than the first time around (the late night on Friday of wine, cupcakes and bowling played a part I’m sure). Now I just have to wait until July to see how I did. The Jays game afterwards was fun and the beer and peanuts were delicious. Next time I'm going to line up early and run the bases with the kids. Speaking of running, Sunday's 10km was a great success; I finished in just under an hour and 10 minutes (which is better than the 1:15 I was aiming for) so I am quite pleased. It was pretty cool to look ahead and see a sea of people fill up all the lanes across Yonge Street. Lunch at The Keg and the subsequent laughter and good times and inappropriate conversation and cruising in a 1984 Corvette was exactly what I needed after the craziest weekend ever.
Completely off topic, my new bed linens should be here this week and I can finally put my room in order!!!
p.s. Big Mike's birthday is this weekend and we are plotting a Big Seafood Fiesta, citrus on the side. Stay tuned for a killer menu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOVE terroni's, i used to eat there 2x a week b/c i lived right there. you MUST try the mushroom appetizer thing with breaded mushroooms on top of arugula, drizzled with balsamic.
i dream and crave it everyday. i have yet to figure out why it's so good
My friend's apt is right across the street from Terroni. Haven't been yet, but I've been eyeing it for a while now. Def gonna check it out this week after all this yummy talk of it.
i love food. i want to say, PERIOD, but i've already added one.
mmm seafood fiesta, im so there.
congrats on the run, good for you. and also on the test, even though its already over. let us know how it goes.
Post a Comment