Okay, so apparently memory loss is running rampant north of Steeles these days. You would think that after 10 years people would remember, but alas, they do not.
Saturday, December 6th from 7:00pm to whenever you want to leave, I am celebrating the holiday season, all the December birthdays, and of course, great friendship.
So tell all your friends because I am a firm believer in the more, the merrier. Don't worry about food (I'm unemployed and I love to cook), but do bring booze and $5 for The Children's Wish Foundation. And dress up because it's Christmas and we're adults and I get to use the dining room this year.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
aaaah aaahh aaaannnnnnndddddd im bringing cupcakes!
YAY to food, booze and the Children's Wish Foundation. It's awesome of you to arrange all of this. :)
I'll be there. without jesus
Post a Comment