Saturday, April 12, 2008

this is what a gloomy day leads to

It's common knowledge that I am a natural born procrastinator so it's only logical that in the process of sorting out income tax stuff and cleaning my room that I would end up flipping through old photos. Man, I can't believe how good we looked.
Over the years I have drifted apart from some of these friends and grown closer to others, while some have come back into my life at the most unexpected times and in the most surprising ways. The one thing that has remained the same is that whenever we do get together we still laugh like we did the day these pictures were taken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 years later and dress shopping isn't any easier. This was one of those defining pictures that told you if you were part of "the group" or not. Yea, that was my crew, minus the odd prom date.

Here is my list of the best memories of Prom'99

1. Underneath the MAC Makeup, Anisah is brown. When that bangra music was on she was on the dance floor with all the brown guys

2. "Did Suzy Sheer have a sale on crushed velvet?"

3. "Oh my god, don't look don't look! Viola is wearing a tiara"

4. Dru really thought he and Nicole were going to be voted cutest couple


I am please to say that I am still friends with many people in the picture.

Posse out

purposeful wanderer said...

did i mention that you are a superstar? and for the record, you looked way better in your tiara :-)